Sunday, April 5, 2020

Greeting Cards



Greeting Cards
Paper Quilling Greeting Card



Hi guys,

 I hope you all are doing fine. I am going to show some of my greeting cards design. Cards with Paper embroidery, Paper flowers, Paper Quilling, and some interesting shaker cards.



Paper Embroidery1

Paper Embroidery2

Paper Embroidery3

Paper Embroidery4

Paper Flower1

Paper Flower2

paper quilling card

This one I prepared for my dear Gia kutty... 

Paper quilling card2
 Paper quilling Teddy bear looks like a real bear coming out from the grass. Right.!
Paper Teddy Bear

Paper Teddy Bear
Here are the shaker cards that will produce sound when we shake it. Because I used glass beads inside the lamination sheet. 

Shaker card1

Shaker card2


Keep Smiling...:)


No comments:

x

Get Updates On

Free & Premium Templates

Free Widgets & Plugins

Unlock Blogging Success

Premium Resources

Straight Into Your INBOX!

We are going to send you our resources for free. To collect your copy at first, join our mailing list. We are promising not to bother you by sending useless information. So don't miss any updates, stay connected!