Monday, December 19, 2011

Corn Husk Doll


Hello Friends,
It's really nice to see you again... As I told in my previous post I came with another corn husk craft... Yeah! It’s none other than a doll......:)

Here is my Precious Doll..........
Corn Husk Doll


Cornhusk doll is also known as “faceless” doll.  And there is a story behind this doll has no face. Corn husk dolls are easy to make and fun to play with... Here I used corn silk tassel for her hair, rolled husk for arms and glass ball inside the head to bring spherical shape. Even the tiny roses also made from husks. Finally it is painted using maroon acrylic colour and used maroon lace to add some cuteness….:)  Though I like all my creations, this doll is somewhat precious. 


Corn Husk Doll
                  

 One more thing I need to mention, most of the photos in my gallery won't be clear. They are taken from my mobile phone camera… so friends, don’t expect picture quality...!!!

Comments Please........!!!

2 comments:

sandhya said...

very nice doll.i never seen like this doll

ramyasblog said...

Thank you for your encouragement
dear.....:)

x

Get Updates On

Free & Premium Templates

Free Widgets & Plugins

Unlock Blogging Success

Premium Resources

Straight Into Your INBOX!

We are going to send you our resources for free. To collect your copy at first, join our mailing list. We are promising not to bother you by sending useless information. So don't miss any updates, stay connected!