Clay modeling is a very simple process and does not require any costly tools or material. Clay modeling allows you to think and give shape to your imaginations. Varieties of clay are available in market like, M-Seal, Polymer Clay, Different types of Dough like air drying, oven drying, and varieties of ceramics etc.
· I used M-seal for my creations.
· Acrylic colours
· Gold and silver dust
How to do?
1. Mix both resin base and hardner together nicely till get soft dough. (Use talcum powder while mixing, if it is sticky)
2. Take required dough and make any shape u like.
3. You have 2 take little by little 2 make tiny objects, because it will start dry in few mins.
4. It’ll completely dry in 2-3 hours.
5. Paint your sculpture with the colour of your choice.
6. Otherwise, here is the tips for creating metallic effect
First paint the whole sculpture with black acrylic colour. Then tap golden and silver dust with sponge. But before the paint completely dries, you should tap the dust.
7. Varnish the finished sculpture or apply glue n glass. It will become shiny and washable too.
Here is my flower basket made by M-seal.
This what i've mentioned as metallic effect. This is clay sculpture only, not metal......!
One more creation of the same metallic effect
Tribal face.... Yet to be coloured....
Photo(pp size) frame made by clay